Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Steve McNair 1973-2009

Once again we are here talking about death. Funny how that works isn't it. Steve McNair brought many people excitement. I have always been a big fan. I loved his toughness, his willingness to put it on the line for his team. Still liked him after his toughness cost me the fantasy football championship. The toughness had gotten me to that point so I couldn't be to upset.

Off the field the Quarterback seems to be like so many other men, unable to commit to their wife and their children. Was it worth it Steve? Obviously not. The Iranian waitress, who it seems shot the QB before turning the gun on herself, must have thought it was worth it. The way I understand it is McNair pulled an affair con, and it cost him his life. It looks as if McNair had mentioned divorce and marriage to this young woman, as many men have done. When the truth came out, no divorce no marriage, the waitress snapped. Now both are dead. My prayers go out to both families in this oh so avoidable tragedy, and I ask Steve McNair once again-Whas it worth it?

No comments:

Post a Comment